There’s going to be audio sculpture, live re-scoring of films and two screens showing artists films, short documentaries, and drama by jean rouch, esther campbell, bill viola, mark isaac, stan brackhage, standish lawder, lillian schwartz, annabel moore, mathew barney , and others. plus a bar!
Wear warm clothes, good shoes and bring a torch and something to sit on.
Directions – click on map to enlarge it
- If you’re coming by car there is plenty of parking near the Create Centre and the Nova Scotia pub.
- Cross the disused iron railway pedestrian bridge to the left of the Create Centre.
- Follow the side of the river towards the Suspension Bridge.
- You’ll be walking along the path for about 15 minutes. After the suspension bridge continue for about two minutes and take the first left into the woods…. you’ll be able to see the screens through the trees, and there will be an usher waiting for you.
- Please be quiet when you’re entering and leaving the site!